Site Built Single Family, 2 Story - Prescott, AZ
Charming home located close to National Forest yet only a short drive to the Prescott downtown area.Remodeled SF with wonderful long range north and east views of Prescott.Main floor consists of Kitchen, Great room, Bedroom #2 and full remodeled bath across the hall.Upper level is dramatic mastersuite with jacuzzi tub and separate shower.Attached 2 car garage with front fenced flat yard perfect for entertaining and pets.Open floor plan with features including newer Pergo flooring, brick fireplace with pellet stove insert, remodeled kitchen with newer black and stainless appliances, new contemporary light fixtures.Just completed interior paint and exterior was painted 2 yrs ago. Rear deck is trex. 1 electric & 1 propane hot water heater. New kitchen faucet & new light in DR.
Len McGee of Windermere Real Estate NAZ
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Prescott, Az & Surrounding Area,
Vol. 23, Issue 04, Page 43.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating System: Pellet Stove; Stove; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Electric; Pellet
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: Off Street; 2 spaces
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Laminate; Tile
- Jetted Bath Tub
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Three-Quarter Bath
Type of View